Thursday, April 7, 2011

I need more TIME!!

Ever heard the phrase, "there aren't enough hours in a day"? Well, I'm living proof that this is true.  I make all these plans in my mind for what I will do in a day, and before I know it, the day is over. Granted, I've been told to cut myself some slack because I have a newborn (Ava is almost 3 months!!), but she's so pleasant and laid back that I feel that I could get more accomplished during the day. I just can't pull myself away from her though, she's such a joy! I have clothes to fold, dinner to cook, summer classes to prepare for (I'll be finished with my Master's this year, yay!), and other random grown-up stuff that needs to be done. I also need to give some attention to my third child (my hair). So, I started putting in micro twists at about 11:00 this morning, it is now 9:20 and I have a quarter of my head done. This will be a 2 day process, maybe even three, but I'm planning to keep them in at least until Easter. We'll see how that goes because my hair gets unbearably frizzy normally within a week, but I've never done micro twists. I'm really trying to get my childhood hair back, which was super long and extra thick. I've got the thickness, but the length has been eluding me. I'm determined to leave my hair alone so it can retain more length, but I love it so much! Anyhoo, let me go so I can get these twists done while Ava's asleep.

No comments: