Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Royal Crown Bantu Knot-Out

Okay, okay, I know. Royal Crown is probably the last product anyone would think I'd put on my hair. You know, me claiming my greenness and all. Well, I bought some Royal Crown the other day because I wanted to switch it up a bit.  I put aside my green conscience and went to Walgreens and plopped down 2.59 on a jar of the stuff. It has three ingredients: petrolatum, olive oil and fragrance, which give it a score of 3 on the Environmental Working Group's Cosmetics Database (the worst products get a score of 10).  Well, hazards aside, this is a great styling product.  I will probably keep it through the winter because it keeps my hair super soft and holds in moisture.  It doesn't leave it feeling greasy and the smell is nice.  So, don't judge me! This isn't the greatest picture, but I think you can see how shiny it is.  I likes. Stay tuned for a vintage type look achieved with a bantu knot out and hair pins.

No comments: