Friday, October 5, 2012

Palmer's Coconut Oil Protein Pack

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula with Vitamin E Deep Conditioning Protein Pack 2.1-oz.
I've been reading a lot lately about protein treatments and natural hair, but everyone seems to have a different outcome. Some naturals have a great experience, and others are 'protein sensitive' and have serious issues with protein treatments. I've decided to try one out for myself. Today I bought the Palmer's Coconut Oil Protein Pack from Target for $1.47. I figure it's not much to lose if it doesn't work out and the proteins seem pretty far down on the ingredient list so it's kind of like an introduction of sorts to protein treatments. I've never done one, so I'm kinda nervous, but something has gotta give. My hair is in serious need of some strengthening. It's definitely growing, but it also breaks very easily. My plan is to do the treatment this weekend, follow up with a good moisturizing conditioner (probably Tresemme Naturals, but we'll see) and seal with some coconut oil. I really want to put in some mini twists since I saw Naptural85's most recent mini twist videos (I luv her!), but that might be pushing it. Stay tuned!

No comments: